Arrival of the bride (or groom) at the church by helicopter makes a spectacular start to the festivities.
After the service the happy couple can be transported in style to the reception.
Planning your charter
To ensure trouble-free use of a helicopter for your wedding, the principal considerations are:
- you will need to have obtained permission from the church and all landowners to land a helicopter on their property
- to be able to land at a hotel or other location, please check that your venue will allow a
late night/early morning arrival, as usually there is a cut-off time so that other
guests are not disturbed by aircraft noise
- your helicopter operator will need to know whether the landing site is suitable for
a single-engine helicopter (for open countryside) or a twin-engine helicopter
(for a small landing site or congested area). If a twin-engine helicopter is required it will be
more expensive than a single-engine helicopter
- Generally flights will only be available during daylight hours
To serve as a guide to pricing, we quote the minimum hire of the least expensive helicopter from an
airfield to a local destination.
- Single-way trip, such as hotel to church, from £475 + VAT
- Two-legged journey, such as hotel to church and return, from £875 + VAT
Once you have identified suitable landing sites with the relevant permissions, please feel free to make your own wedding day enquiry.