across the UK with
YOU in the cockpit!
Website and processes: 30 Mar 16 Loz Dace, 4/5 Good Very helpful on telephone this afternoon, thanks for your time.
This experience will last a total of approx. 4 hours, with approx. 45 minutes spent in the air. (We don't compromise on your time in the air. When comparing us with others, check the small print and the time actually spent in the air.)
Wanting more than one voucher? It's a pain unless you call 0208 133 9327 - I can do all the work AND give you a discount!! (Please note: your product code is 33033).
* Kit out into flying suit with "Top Gun" name badges
* flight briefing, safety/parachute brief, intro to air combat
* students matched into Top Gun pairs
* Strap on parachute, safety brief at aircraft
45 mins flying time
* Student sits next to the instructor in the cockpit
* Formation take-off (2 aircraft)
* Formation close manoeuvering in the climb
* Demonstration and practise effects of controls and aerobatics manoeuvres
* Student has 'hands on stick' time to fly basic aerobatics
* Tail-chase with other aeroplane - 'shoot the bandit'
* Instrcutor talks student through Return to Base - fighter pilot rejoin to land
* Exit aircraft, and debrief with instructor pilot, flight certificate and opportunity to purchase a DVD of your flight.
Voucher valid for weekday flights only. See separate advert for weekend flights.
You will be required to complete a Medical Self-Certification Form (available on request) before flying with us. If you are over 61, we will require a letter from your doctor confirming your suitability to fly with us.
Minimum height 5ft. Maximum height 6ft 5. Maximum weight 17 stone.
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important for weekend events.
Event takes place at
Goodwood Circuit in Sussex
Chichester, Sussex, PO18 OPH.
Goodwood Airfield is situated just outside Chichester, only 60 miles from London, 30 miles from Brighton and Southampton.
By road from London From the A3, at the Milford roundabout take the A286 via Haslemere and Midhurst. Before Chichester, on leaving Singleton village take left turn over Downs past Goodwood Racecourse then follow brown tourist board signs for Goodwood House (approx 4 miles).
From Southampton and Brighton Take the A27 to Chichester and follow the brown tourist board signs to Goodwood House.
There are currently no reviews of this experience. Write a review.
"I would like to thank you for providing the opportunity for us to book an experience flying lesson for my Dad for his birthday which he thoroughly enjoyed. We were extremely impressed with the efficency and professionalism of your service and would always use you again in the future and will recommend you to anyone who is interested in this kind of gift to give to someone."
Tandem Paragliding Flight - Extended Session at Mount Caburn
Tandem Paragliding Flight at Devils Dyke
Tandem Paragliding Flight + Aerobatic Introduction at Mount Caburn
Paragliding Taster Day at Devils Dyke
Tandem Paragliding Flight at Mount Caburn
60 Minutes in a 4 Seater Aircraft at Shoreham
30 Minutes in a 4 Seater Aircraft at Shoreham
60 Minutes in a 2 Seater Aircraft at Shoreham