* Kit out into military flying suits.
* Briefing including safety and parachute brief, how to fly aircraft, aerobatic manoeuvres.
* Personal sortie brief, tailored to your requirements.
* Strap on parachute.
* Cockpit controls and safety brief at aircraft.
* 30 minute flight
* You sit in the front seat of the Extra 300 with the instructor behind.
* take-off and get to know the aeroplane.
* introduction to turning, climbing and descending.
* aerobatics - beginner and intermediate manoeuvres - demonstration by the instructor.
* Student flies aerobatic manoeuvres - loop, aileron roll, stall turn, barrel roll, Cuban 8, etc.
* Instructor talks through return to base.
* Exit aircraft, personal debrief with instructor pilot, including no. G pulled, signed flight certificate and opportunity to purchase a DVD of your flight.
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
You will be required to complete a Medical Self-Certification Form (available on request) before flying with us - if you have any doubts you should contact your GP. If you are aged 61 or over, we will require a letter from your doctor confirming your suitability to fly with us.
Minimum height 5ft; Maximum height 6'3"; Maximum weight 15 stone 7 lbs.
Booking your event
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event
at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important
for weekend events.