You are the pilot - We believe in hands-on "raw" flying and only use the autopilot as a last resort. Every switch and button is the real thing, using parts from aircraft that have flown the skies.You will have the opportunity to fly from any of the 24000 airports worldwide.
- 30-minute briefing and followed by the remainder of your experience duration at the controls.
- Briefing covering aerodynamics, flight control and instruments.
- Your instructor will guide and coach you on how to fly the aircraft hands on flying.
- One seat available in the simulator for a spectator.
- Including a commemorative flight certificate.
Each voucher entitles
to participate in this experience. The voucher is
transferable, which means that anyone can use it.
The voucher remains valid for bookings for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Please contact the operator using the details printed on your voucher to arrange a date for
Limit 1 per person
One additional person can go in the cockpit with the pilot. Limited Cabin seating available for 4 additional guests in the reception area.pre-booking is required at no additional cost.
Appointment required.48-hour cancellation policy.
Must be 10 or over. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
Excludes bank holidays.
Clients must be of reasonable mobility.
Airline seat size restrictions apply.
Good eyesight required.
Children that need supervision cannot accompany adults during their flight. No step-free access available.Block booking limited to 2 consecutive flights.
Booking your event
We recommend that you purchase your voucher and make a booking for your event
at least one month prior to your chosen date. This is particularly important
for weekend events.